At Saya Grand Club & Spa Resort, we wish to create a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for all our guests. To ensure this, we have drawn up a list of guidelines that will help to create harmony and hence, request our guests to abide by the Resort’s rules and regulations.
- The management of the Resort does not allow pets in any rooms of the property, unless prior written permission is granted
- Right of admission reserved
- Check – in time: 1 PM
- Check – out time: 10 AM
- Extra bed will be additionally charged.
- Companies undertaking payment can confirm reservations by sending a ‘Bill to Company’ Letter duly signed by an authorized person and remit the payment within 10 days from the date of receipt of the bill.
- All major credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Long stay rates are available, please enquire us
Early arrival & late departures:
Early arrival & late departures are subject to availability and will be charged accordingly.
Guests must ascertain the tariff/room rate applicable to their prospective room at the time of filling in the guest registration card at check-in.
Proof of Identity:
Guests will be permitted to stay only after presenting a valid proof of identity. This is applicable to both, foreign and Indian nationals and therefore, they must submit a copy of their photo identity proof with the front desk executive at check-in. (i.e. Passport, Voter ID card, PAN card, Driving license, Aadhar card, valid phone/mobile number and/or any other documents made mandatory by the government of INDIA from time to time).
Settlement of Bills:
Bills must be settled on the presentation or during check out either by payment in cash or valid credit / debit card. Please note that cheques are not accepted.
Normal occupancy is two people per room. Additional person (if room size permits) is chargeable and must be informed and paid for, at the time of check in, unless permitted otherwise.
- A deposit is required to obtain a confirmed reservation. Please note the cancellation policy before committing to a reservation.
- Rates may change without prior notice and may vary for special events except for confirmed reservation (deposit paid).
Guest Visitor Policy:
- The access to the internal areas of the Resort – such as guest rooms, suites, club facilities* including gymnasium, game zones, swimming pools, spa, etc – is an exclusive privilege of registered Resort guests (Room guests).
- Visiting guests are welcome at our Lobby and Restaurants.
*Saya Club members are allowed access.
Early Checkout Policy:
- In case of any change in plans, please inform the reservation, within the following guidelines for a refund of your deposit. A cancellation reference number will be given to insure proper return of the deposit. If the cancellation does not meet guidelines, the deposit will be retained.
- For early checkout, you are responsible for the entire reservation and will be charged accordingly. If unsure of the policy, contact the reservation team for clarification.
Non-arrival to the Resort (No Show):
- If you fail to arrive at the Resort on the arrival date, the entire reservation will be cancelled automatically by the Resort and you will be charged the cost of the whole reservation.
- If you fail to check in on the first date but still continue your travel plan to stay at the Resort, please contact reservation ASAP, so that we can keep the room reserved for you for the remainder if your stay duration. Otherwise as mentioned above, the entire reservation will be auto-cancelled and no refund will be issued.
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- We do not issue refunds or credits due to flight/train/bus cancellations under any circumstances. There are no refunds or credits issued due to any force majeure conditions.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
Resort Rooms Cancellation Policy:
The general cancellation policy for the Resort is as follows:
- Cancellations made thirty (30) or more days prior to the date of arrival will incur 25% charge of the total amount.
- Cancellations made twenty (20) days prior to the date of arrival will incur 50% charge of the total amount.
- Cancellations made less than ten (10) days prior to the arrival date will incur 100% charge of the total amount.
If the room you are booking is labelled as non-refundable, non-cancellable or similar, all cancellations will incur 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
The above cancellation policy is not applicable for Group Bookings of any kind – Corporate or Private. Cancellation policies can vary seasonally or depending on the room type.
Banquet Cancellation Policy:
The general cancellation policy for banquet reservations is as follows:
- Cancellations made one hundred fifty (150) days or prior to the event starting date will incur 25% charge of the total amount.
- Cancellations made ninety (90) days prior to the event starting date will incur 50% charge of the total amount.
- Cancellations made forty-five (45) days prior to the event starting date will incur 100% charge of the total amount.
Balance amounts payable after cancellations as mentioned above, will be held by the Resort for any future booking made within 12 months from the date we receive the cancellation. In case, no booking is made within this period the full amount will stand forfeited.
Banquet bookings cancellation policies may vary depending on high season, special dates, festivals etc. Guests are requested to seek clarification on the same at the time of booking.
Outside Food & Drink:
The Resort provides food and drink for in house guests & events held in the banquets. Prior written agreement is required for exceptions to this. In such cases, a fee to cover the overhead costs (royalty/corkage) shall be charged.
The customer is fully liable for the food and drinks brought along being fit for consumption and absolves the Resort in this respect from any claims by third parties. The Resort undertakes no liability for the shelf life of the food which is taken away to the rooms after an event at the Resort or taken outside the Resort for private consumption.
Management’s Lien on Visitors’ Luggage:
In case of default in payment of dues by a guest, the management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same to sell or auction such property at any time after the day of departure without reference to the defaulter and appropriate the net sale proceeds towards amount due by the guest.
The Resort will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of guests’ belongings or any other property not entrusted to the management, whether it is due to negligence of Resort employees or agents or any other causes including theft or pilferage. For the convenience of the guest, digital lockers are available in each room.
The Resort has multiple swimming pools for your recreation, which includes private and public pools. The guest pools are open to all resident guests from 7am to 7pm.
Proper swimming attire is mandatory and guests are requested to take a shower before entering the pool. Children below 9 years have to be accompanied by an adult.
Diving, Running and entering the pool after consuming alcohol/drugs or medication of any kind is strictly prohibited. All personal valuables must be kept in your room safe and not carried to the pool area, the management is not responsible for any loss of valuables or personal property.
The management reserves to itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the Resort premises and to request any guest to vacate, when requested to do so. Following which, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or and lock the room.
We discourage the stay of any inebriated guest or one who is in a state of strong alcoholic intoxication. Guest are requested not to bother the guests in the neighbouring rooms or otherwise and are thus requested to lower down the sound of their television sets and avoid loud conversations or laughter.
Damage to Property:
Guests will be held liable for any loss or damage to Resort property caused by them, their friends or any person for whom they stand responsible.
Resort keys (Where applicable) must be deposited at the reception desk whenever guests leave the Resort premises and at the time of check out. Loss of key cards / keys will be chargeable and the same will have to be paid at the time of check out.
Getting along or storing of hazardous goods like raw or exposed cinema films, gas cylinders, working stoves, inflammable fuels, firearms, weapons of any kind, etc, in the Resort premises by guests is strictly prohibited.
At Saya Grand we have taken special care to ensure our in-house guests have multiple public spaces to relax in. All public spaces – Pool side, lawns, gaming arenas, etc are accessible for all guests for recreation purposes only.
Any other activities such as photoshoots, video shoots, workshops / training sessions of any nature, etc are strictly prohibited unless prior written approval is taken from the management (Charges applicable)
Government Rules and Regulations:
Guests are requested to observe and abide by government rules and regulations in force regarding registrations, alcoholic drinks, firearms etc.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside all the rooms and common areas of Resort such as the lobby, restaurants, club house, banquets, etc. including public toilets. However, smoking is allowed in the foyer / balcony of the room and guests are requested to call housekeeping for an ashtray.
Neither Saya Grand Resort nor Sheer Hospitality will be liable for any change or cancellation of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control of the resort or management. Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, earthquake, volcanic activity, ash clouds, tsunamis, fire and explosions.
Amendment of Rules:
The management reserves the right to add to, alter and amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
Good personnel are crucial to the smooth running of the Resort. For guests staying for several days, the Resort becomes their second home, so it is important that their stay is comfortable and free from stress.
We consciously select the best personnel, who are equipped with all the skills to work in the hospitality industry and who are very willing to help all our guests have the best experience possible at Saya Grand Club & Spa Resort. We want you to return home refreshed after a memorable stay with us and we wish to give you a unique customized experience in order to become your service provider of choice for the future as well.
The following credit / debit cards are accepted at Saya Grand Club & Spa Resort:
– American Express
– Master Card
– Visa Card